Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

March 28, 2013



Message of the Angel of the Lord
March 28, 2013




Again the angel of the Lord appeared to me in the room, he was on the roof, a Light brightening the ceiling and then I sleepily, looked up, everything seemed different, he was dressed in light, which also moved its wings were radiant, then He told me:

Look at the sky and see that God sent Me to you to tell you that you should be alert to signs that you will have. Do not be sad with those who persecute you, so they will be closer to you to ask about what you know about the terrible events that are already happening in the world. Say only that God himself will provide answers to them, let them wait.


Do not try to explain anything, the time of explanation has ended.


I am the Archangel Gabriel and for the Will of the Almighty I came to help thee, you will listen only to Me. Do not despair. The Lord loves you, you are a servant, the servant serves only, you do not have to give explanation.


If God instruct you to close a door, closes it, you do not need to ask why you have to close it.


The time comes to revealing everything.


About the priest that hurt you so much, do not worry, just forgive, you're not going after him again, now it will be time for him to look for you, he knows you'll never behind him, he is preparing to come to you, do not stop to pay attention to him when he recognizes that he was wrong, just wait quietly in your place. I come here to guide you, do not do anything of your own will. I am what God sent to help you, to guide you. 


Remember that Mary was oriented at all, do not despair, stay quiet. Remember that Mary was oriented at all.

Stay calm, do not despair with nothing.


Now I go back to heaven, I will come again when the Almighty sent me to you again.


I am serving the Most High,

I am the Archangel Gabriel.


I could not say anything, I just stayed looking at that wonder and when I returned to normal, thanked God for everything.

I cannot explain such beauty.