Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

November 27, 2013


Message from the Divine Holy Spirit

 

November 27, 2013

 

The Light of God descent upon me and I hear His Voice. He tells me:

My daughter I call you to tell a message, is short, but is of most important for you and for the world. Come to hear in your heart full of love, of meekness, and mainly, with humility.

I am your God, I am God of all peoples, I am the Only God of all universe. I am Light of the world. I am the Divine Holy Spirit, the Comforter of your hearts.  

Today I prepare you for a new stage of your life and prepare the entire mankind to enter in the time of big trials, when you are going to give your last response with your life, if you wish the Salvation. Whoever doesn’t wish it, will continue with a hard heart, with disobedience, with a hard heart, with all his vices. Will continue in the lack of respect to Me, with insults and ingratitude, because will have no more unity with Me.

Whoever has the desire to improve, will have My help, but those who are leaving to convert through the pain, these will suffer much, will be corrected during the three days of darkness. Whoever chose so, so will have the response of Heaven.

You will enter now in a difficult time, but will be marked very soon, not by the evil’s hand, but by Me that take care of what is Mine, those who wish the Eternal Life.

Days will come of many trials, illnesses, hunger, and the world will not know from where they came.

Prepare because those who have what to eat, will not want to share with anyone, they will want to isolate the hungry. It will be a time of almost total loss of faith. But, I allow that each person be free in his decision, then I will show to whom acts so, the consequence of his error. The man will stay very sad with himself to know his own heart with wars, you will see the entire earth covered with blood, you will see the great destruction.

Those who survive will wish to be in the place of those who died already. But, will not die because the whole earth will be then waiting for the last day. In hearts will be only the concern with hands empty of deeds to present them to the Judge.

I want that you reveal to the world this message.

All you can do now to alleviate your sufferings on these days, do it because time left is short. Is good that everybody improves the behavior, the Heaven descends to earth to teach, whoever lives will see the destruction that never saw. 

Daughter, I made of you an instrument of this time, not to consider yourself better or greater, nobody is, but you were created to be an instrument in this time, and you accepted with good will, even knowing that would be rejected by many.

I am God and can give help to you, on how to improve your life and give to you protection.

I want that everybody converted be ready to be in front of Me. Is hour to straighten your steps, do not continue hurting anyone.

Many still kill, steal, possess what is another, step on each other, despise each other, do not care about the punishment they will receive.

Do not say no to your hearts, be submissive, this is your last opportunity to change your ways. You do not know what hour are going to arrive in front of Me. It will be at any moment. Be ready, nobody will stay without being accountable of his acts.

No one is more or less than the other, the balance will be ready for everyone. You should learn that have to walk of giving hands to Heaven.

Only Me, God, I am greater than anyone. I am absolute Power, you are just creatures, the creature obeys, because is daughter of the Creator.

Within a short time the world will strengthen and then peace will reign forever over all the creatures that were saved.

Those who lost the Salvation will have no more the right to the Peace, they are going to Hell.

I reveal all this because I love you with Eternal Love.

Go daughter, tell to the world that you are now entering into the new time, time when will happen your purification. Be ready. Do not worry with what will come, but worry about how is your life to present it to Me in that day.

Straighten yourselves, because the whole earth will tremble from now on.

Trust in Me daughter, and do what I talk you to do.

I bless you and bless you all.

 

I am God, I am what I am

I am the Divine Holy Spirit

I am the Light of the world

I am the Peace.