Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

November 19, 2008

In this beautiful evening the Lord comes to feed you with His Holy Word, to have eternal life. The Word of God is Food of Salvation and therefore the world needs to hear it and plant it within the heart before it is too late.

My little children very much in need to hear the Voice of God, open the doors of your hearts, because the danger threatens you and you are away from this God who wants to Save you. The world runs great danger, a danger which is already at hand and humanity is not prepared to endure it. It is precise to remember, it is precise to pay attention to the signs of God.

When I descended from heaven to be with you, for all this time that I am manifesting with messages to so many messengers, with visions, with many signs in the images, you do not know what is about to explode, you do not know the future, you are not conscious that every day that dawns is the future coming, in the present of today, is a past that is gone, the day of yesterday and the surprises coming and no one is preparing, thinking that the future is a distant day that does not move.

Remember, is coming, very close, the day that the future becomes present. Meditate about this, look at your hearts and see how cold they are, without love, are in danger of freezing. You need the Warmth of God, there is not much time, lift up your eyes to heaven and see, there is He who gave his sight on the cross where all the blood and all the water spilled from His Body to Save you, My Divine Son Jesus Christ.
He wants take you to Heaven and you have not told him that it is there that want to go.

Respond your 'yes' before it is closed the time to give your answer to God. Convert, convert.
Dear and beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who guides you for always leading you with His Light.
I am the Servant of the Lord, Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

I am the Immaculate Conception of Mary, I am the messenger of God and in todays message He thanks you for the moment of prayer and warns you:

"My children, come to Me before the fear reaches you with more weight. I am Patient and Merciful, but I gave you a time to reflect and I will cancel that time already. Be conscious that out of Me there is no life. If you want live with Me forever, be straighten.

Time will pass and will not return, woe to those who did not build a more loving heart, woe to those who did not worry to remove the wickedness from the heart!
I will pour My mercy on those who repent of their sins and bend their knees to ask me for forgiveness, all who were converted will know the Promised Land. But those who decided against Me, will have what they deserve.

The balance is armed, ready to measure. Come to Me the converted and stay away those that did not convert. Remember that I love you with Eternal Love.
I am the True Justice. "


Dear children, let us reflect together the words of God the Eternal Father, the Almighty and seek to plant within your hearts the warnings that He sends you.

My little children, the time to convert is now, it is today and it is coming to an end, the day of tomorrow can be late and if you left the conversion for the future, you will lose the last chance.

When God says: closed, there will not be more opportunities to anyone, so I, being your Mom, Mother that loves you very much inside My Heart, Mother who struggle to warn you, the time is coming, I am still crying through several images in world, crying tears of blood, I give many signs but your hearts are hard, indifferent and you are not aware that everything I do to show that the time of tribulation has arrived and the world does not want to change, is far, very far from God.
God will blow on the nature and you will be aimlessly, without courage, because you did not seek strength, did not feed with the warnings that He gave you for so long time.
The world needs God, must reconstruct a new time, a time of greater brotherhood, the world needs to give their hands to avoid falling.

Things are sad, the saddest and most terrible of which you know, are coming, so often I repeated to you that would come in the future and painful events that you want to see the beauty in the faces of your brothers and you will not because what is coming in your direction will cause this great sadness and few listened to Me.

But all is not lost
, you still left a bit of time to meditate and seek God's grace.

Pray My children, let’s build a more human heart, a heart that knows how to listen and has the courage to rectify their mistakes, to strengthen and win.

Triumph those who humiliate and recognize that need from God, those who have the gratitude for the Salvation that Jesus Christ wants them to give. Nobody should miss this Award, you have nothing in this world that can give you the Salvation, only Jesus Christ. Convert, convert, believe in the Holy Gospel and you will be saved.

This is what I come to reveal this hour so close to the painful events that I have warned you. Do not leave to first to see things happening to believe that warnings I brought you are true. Come unto the Sacraments, repair you sins, pray to reduce the harm to God and My Immaculate, this is the Will of God. I am your Mediatrix and you must trust that I come always to help you. God wants all men to make reparations of those sins offending to Him and to Me. Finally My Immaculate Heart will triumph.

Repair, repair, repair, do fasts, sacrifices, penance and prayer, danger is close, take care of each other, lift up your pleads to God.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the clergy, the religious men and women, for all humanity.

Pray for atheists and pagans, help them with your prayers.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, be united you Christians, it is time to watch and pray, lit your lamps of faith, hope and charity. The Church triumph over evil, do not you forget it, help the Holy Father Pope in this battle.

I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love, who truly loves God, trust in His Love and do not discourage, I ask all Brazilians to stay vigilant and constant in prayer for your protection. Brazil is in danger, pray, pray, pray.

My children, now I ask the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist with loyalty to God.

I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ the Savior of the world,


Mary, the Immaculate Conception

Thanks for the answer to the Called of God, one day you will say with hearts full of joy: Thank you Lord, because You created us and gave us the Promised Land, the Paradise.

Now I offer My Immaculate Heart as a refuge in time of great punishment that is close for the sin. A big punishment approaches, take care of your souls.

With all affection and love of Mom, I wish you peace and bring your requests to God. The Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever. The Peace Amen
Peace! Peace! Peace! Amen! Amen! Amen!


Blessed be God, Blessed be His Holy Name.


Message to the family that love much, the family of God:

My children, be persistent in prayer, do not let the appearances weaken you, you shall trust more in God. He is the Almighty, Is above all things. Your faith is very small, is like a grain of sand, but watering it; it could grow more and you will feel courage to abandon you truly to God's will.

God knows what is best for each child, and nobody knows how to console as He knows. Let your lives surrendered into His Hands. Take your cross with humility, in silence until the end and wait for the Grace that God has to give you.

I am your heavenly Mother, I am with you every second. I am the Mother of God and He wants you always Be My children too. He gives Me everything that I give to each of you too, you can give each other. God is Love, the love is all, He gave me the love, I can give it because He is infinite. This love I receive from the Father and My Son and My Spouse.

This love is the greatest wealth that exists, is what I have to give you, God lives in Me and I live in Him.

I am Mary the Daughter of God the Father
I am Mary the Mother of God the Son
I am Mary the Spouse of God the Holy Spirit
I am Mary the Mother of My children, all who want the Salvation.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.