Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

December 28, 2008 - Feast of the Holy Family


Dear children, today, the day of the Lord, with much love and affection I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

United to the Trinity, together we will get the real peace in the world.

My children, I feel great joy to find you here gathered in prayer, to bring peace to your hearts and peace to the world. This world that one part is about to fall.
Have not collapsed yet because of the Word of God that has not been taken away, the word that I bring, as soon as, I will no longer be sending message directly to Heaven.

My children I thank you for your perseverance in prayer during this year and warn you to pray more this year that will start. The suffering will be very strong.

My children, the Holy Word of God reveals you today on the feast of the Holy family that are us Jesus Christ, Saint Joseph who is the adoptive father of Jesus and I Mary, His Mother.

At that time, when Jesus Christ was born, we suffer much because of persecution, but we take Him to the Temple of God for his presentation to God the Father.

When you hear the Holy Word of God revealed, the way of Jesus on earth and compare the suffering, you shall know Him with the love that He gives you, from little child and throughout eternity.

Jesus began to suffer to Save you from the moment that I was announced by Saint Gabriel the Archangel that I was pregnant from the Son of God, by virtue of the Holy Spirit. I had a very painful pregnancy, criticized and could not force anyone to believe in anything because so it was designated for Me by God the Father, but in My heart overflowed the joy, because I thought at any moment that I would be the Mother of the Promised Messiah by God to the world for the salvation of all sinners.

The Holy Family suffered everything for the love of God, to you My little children.
Today we are here with you, I, Joseph and Jesus Christ, to tell you our message according to the Will of God.

God chose this house where We are now to give the world our words of Holy Family for this small family, this house and the family that are full of all children of God.

I ask you My little ones, that seek to prepare your hearts to unite us in Heaven one day, near, when you will not be more limited to see us with your own eyes, after being purified and sanctified by the grace of God.

We are a family, a people suffered, a people who will awaken to the reality that will truly learn to love God as I, Joseph and all the saints and Jesus Christ, We love you with true love.
You shall be baptized with the fire of the Holy Spirit and will no longer have doubts in your minds about God’s existence.

All that I ask My children, is that you to be pure in heart, to know how to ask God for forgiveness of your sins, because what is limiting you to see God with your own eyes are your sins. While you are sinners, will not have a pure and holy vision.

You have suffered much,
but now Jesus Christ will give you the Holy Spirit and your suffering will be borne by you more, until you leave this world and go to Heaven.

Be generous, be goodness, honest, faithful to God, be humble, remember your mistakes and begin the real life in God. Live from love and peace, eternal happiness. Live the Heaven here on earth, renouncing to the sin,
be steadfast in your decision for the Salvation.

I want to say also that I was very happy to hear My son Felisberto
inviting all to give to Me your mistakes, everything that is called defect. 'I tell you My children, everything that you give to Me, I ask Jesus to transform into a change within you.

The biggest defect is that the man is disobedience to God. I ask everyone to correct the disobedience; it must be pruned day to day with and for the love of God.
I have the greatest joy in helping you, you are part of My family. I love you very much and want you in Heaven with us one day.

My children, I hope this new year I can continue counting on your participation in this great army that God formed in the world to stop evil.

Prepare, very sad things are coming, Prepare, strengthen you more with the union in God.

Pray for not to lose hope in God.

This is what I am revealing today, family united in this hour of great suffering; it will be easier to bear.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, for all the religious men and women, for all humanity.
Pray for the atheists and pagans, help them, help them with prayers so that they can be converted before it is too late.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, much persecution will reach all the Christians.

I love you very much and cover you with My mantle of love, especially Brazilians, pray, be more patient now than before, you are on the verge of a tumult of suffering.

Now I bless in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,


Mary, the Immaculate Conception.