Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

May 9, 2009 (Mother’s Day Eve)

Dear children, with much love and affection I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

United to the Trinity, together we will get the real peace in the world.

My little children, I am happy that today you are trying to be together with Me to fight for a better world.

The Heart of a Mother suffers when their children are away from their commitments with Her and with God who is above all. A mother that God chose for Help, Mother Helper of Her children, She does not rest if there is a child sinner who can still be redeemed.

The world today is receiving a great grace of redemption and who does this rescue is the Holy Spirit.

I am Mary Full of Grace of God, the Holy Spirit accumulates in Me the Grace to help My children to prepare themselves to be rescued.

This means that something terrible happened in the world and God needed to send help because the world needs help and if you are not helped, would die in sin rather than turn back to Life.

In this time of grace, I came to stay with you body and soul, appearing and giving messages to My children to hurry up in the conversion and recognize that I am the Immaculate Conception, I'm Mary the Mother of Jesus and He is My Divine Son, is the Son of God who became man and came to the world to give you the Salvation.

My children, I am with you to help you and today I can start thanking the tributes that you do to Me. I also want to say to all mothers around the world, which I hope they can overcome all the powers of hell and return to God.

In Heaven there is such a beautiful place waiting for you, mothers.

May God bless you this day, that you are always planting flowers in the path he outlined for you.

The journey is hard, the path became more difficult, but you get there and when you arrived, you will see that not climbed alone, Jesus was there waiting for you to take you to Heaven.

I ask you today more prayers for the world.

Look at My Hands today and see, they have a towel to wipe your tears, there is painful things coming and you need to prepare more, put the Miraculous Medal in the neck to keep away the devil from you, he wants to destroy you, your ruin.
My children remember, the time is ending.
About the the danger that the epidemic is causing in the world, I can tell you, pray much, it will be painful, you can not think about running away to other places, be quiet in your homes, God is with you. The epidemic will proliferate in the world and it has not way to prevent what is already spread. Only you can ask God for help.

This is what I come to reveal today, in this message of conversion.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, the religious men and women, for all the humanity.

Pray for the atheists and pagans.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, united you will win every battle.
Pray for the children that are far away and need help to return to God.

I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love, especially you Brazilians, seek more preparation to help more to your brothers and other countries that need a lot of you.

I appreciate the presence of all, I hope you at the next meeting. Thank you My daughters who prepared this meeting.

Thank you My children, so listening to Me you are helping your Mother of Heaven to get Graces in Heaven for the sinners with your prayers.

Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,

Mary, the Immaclate Conception.