Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

July 17, 2009

Message of the Divine Holy Spirit

July 17, 2009


The Light of God descended upon me and I heard His Voice. He told me:

Daughter, hear My voice, I am your God, am the Light of the world. Do My Will, conveys to those with open heart what I reveal to you for all to grow in conversion. I want everyone to be happy. I love you daughter.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, go down on us and enlighten us.

You called me, here I come before you and I am nothing I ask Lord, grant that I may be pleasing to You. Forgive me for my sins and forgive the world. Forgive us Lord, we all sinners. Free us from this darkness that covers the world.

My God, I love Thee, adore Thee, praise Thee, I glorify Thee, bless Thee, on Thee I give Thanks for Your glory in the three persons of the Most Holy Trinity.


Little daughter, happy you are that ask Me the forgiveness of your sins and the sins of the world. Unhappy are those who do not want to humiliate to Me to ask the forgiveness of sins, those who do not repent of having offended Me with sins. They will suffer bitterly for eternity.

Lord, we are sinners and we hope that with your help, we will not be more sinners. Therefore I beg you, help us
, have mercy on us, look for us and help us.

Lord, our journey is getting heavy, difficult, what will be of us if suddenly increases the weight of our crosses?

Little daughter, in truth I tell you, lift up your hearts to Us the Holy Trinity, I want all men to value the grace of this final time to sin in the world and straighten your lives. There is no other time for conversion, it is just this before I come down on you, it's time to take care of the soul and body, time of reconciliation, I will purify those who wish the salvation.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, enlighten us, give us Your Gifts, burn our sins and make us like You.

You are most perfect, you can recover us in accordance with Your Will.

Behold the Lord, as we are imperfect, we can not live without offend Thee. We have the defect of the division, our eyes confuse us with false appearances, fell easily into the traps. Forgive us Lord, come and give us more knowledge, modificate our hearts, You who are the Lght of the Infinite Truth.

Daughter, the time of man expires, but Mine does not expire, I am always taking care of what is Mine. I am giving transparency, which leads the human creature to the Eternal Happiness.
For the man to be happy, he does not need to pass to the afterlife, this is a lost time, to be happy the man must live under the shadow of the Almighty God. I am God. I am the one who can cover you, I warm you, I give the gifts you need to stay in My shadow.

The man without light can not reflect on anything. I am the light that enters your mind. I am the light that illuminates the soul. A soul loses the right to be illuminated for Me, falls into hell and stay there forever. The enlightened soul will have Eternal Life after the Judgment.

A soul is illuminated when it does good on earth, goes to Heaven.

Everyone can be happy if you stay under the My Light.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, enlighten us.

Thank you for giving us knowledge about the favors of Your Grace, make us worthy of It for all eternity.

The more a man is humble, detaching of himself, more knowledge I will give him. He can ask for more and I will give him more than he asks.

Little daughter, I want you to make a prayer for the sinners. The love of neighbor, the man shows at the time it is able to ask Me to help his brother. Prayer is love, it's food, it is resource, it's medicine, is the best one can do for another.

My Lord, thank you for enlighten me to beg Your mercy for us all Thy sinful children. Lord, come upon us, enlighten our hearts to see how we are suffering, we are wandering pilgrims, sinners, we are weak, sick, depressed. How many people worldwide are addicted, prisoners in jails because make mistakes or are innocent! Only You know our fate, only you can comfort the sinners, because You are Wisdom.

Behold, Lord, as we need from You and come heal us of all our necessities. Come Holy Spirit, God of Love, Peace and True Justice, descend upon us, give us a new heart that can understand, capable of true love, grant us good glance, the purity, sanctity, only Thou can sanctify us, wash away all the rot that plague us.

Give us the intelligence to be more fraternal, more loving to each other, to recognize that we are dependent on Your Light and to know how to ask for Your help.

Take away the darkness in which we are adrift.

Lord, You know that we were deceived by fantasies of the world, momentary comfort, the material wealth, false experiences, false events, poisoning food, false religions, false promises of those who govern the country, the false values of materials things, in which everything result in Deadly Sins. But back to reality, we humble ourselves and beg You for forgiveness because we have sinned against You, against us, against our country and against the world, we sin against our own nature. You are our God and we beseech forgiveness and mercy for all the days of our existence.

Fill us in Thy Holy Spirit, give us Your Seven Gifts. Give us the splendor of Eternal Light.
Amen.

Daughter, you made My heart happy with your prayers. I hear you.

Already is
approaching the time that I will give you more knowledge in the blink of an eye, you will grow more.

If I want the good of those who does not seek Me, much more I want for those already converting and looking to please Me instead of offend Me.

I am Holy, and will give sainthood to those who deserve My Justice. Everyone must pray for one another and will receive a reward for it.

Daughter, now prophesy to Jerusalem, My Church, My people.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, enlighten us.

Ye want that I prophesy, do Thy will. Give me strength and courage, wipe our tears.

Prophecy:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, keep stand, here is another prophecy for you.

Hold firmly in My hands, I am your God, so you can survive of what I reveal to you.
Jerusalem My beloved, listen to My Voice.

I will blow on the World My Will, will be shaken every country, never saw nor heard anything like that. The earth will shake and you will never doubt about Me.

Learn Jerusalem,
or the disease or hunger or war leave the world so shaken after the great quake. It will be worse than a thousand earthquakes together. And then you will want Me to cleanse you, that I sanctify you for not lose your union with Me.

You will humiliate, your greatness will fall and will prostrate on the ground with your head down because you will understand that depend on Me, because I am your God and only I can help you, give you survival.

You will not question about My power, no longer offend Me, I am your God and want to help you.

You, My wife, you will be washed of all your sin. I will give you glorious dress and you will shine for all eternity.

Come My beloved, with Me you shall be eternally happy. I am God, I am what I am, I am the Light of the world.

Now go little daughter and take to the world the prophecy that needs to hear and reconcile with Me before it happens.

Very soon I will descend upon the world.

Yes my God, give me strength and I will. I thank You for making us Your Church. I beg, do of our hearts a bright temple where You shall have the joy to come and stay with us forever.

Cleanse us, sanctify us to welcome You on the day of Your manifestation to the world.


Little daugther, I bless you and bless you all. My blessing will sanctify you every day, giving you wisdom and It is Holy. I am the wisdom, that is why you must make better use of the time that I bless you, lower your head, acknowledge that I am your God, your Creator, your Light, your Salvation.

Be in My Peace.


I am the Divine Holy Spirit
I am the Light of the world.