Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Monday, January 25, 2010

November 30, 2009

MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

November 30, 2009



Jesus called me into my heart and I responded with great joy. He told me:
Come to Me wheat flower, come and do what I want you to do, come and you will have My Peace. You are My instrument as are all those who I called to My service and they met Me with an open heart, willing to serve Me.

Seeds for the warnings that I am sending you and everyone to know that My time is approaching.
You must take better care of the seed of love that I planted in your hearts to abide in Me for all Eternity.
I call you again today to hear what you need to hear because these are the latest warnings that I give to the world, you must grow in your conversion, so you will arrive to the Eternal Happiness.
Come wheat flower, you are already growing in My shade, the time will come when you will be more beautiful and fragrant, if each day you come closer to Me
I put in you My Blessing and you have a strong root. I gave you as a tiny grain of sand to your earthly parents for them to take care of you. They taught you to love Me and you have learned. You were growing until the time comes that you had a job to do and have been faithful to Me.
You, little flower, you will still haunted by My enemy that wants to destroy you, ruin everyone that give themselves into My hands, but if you persevere in faithfulness to Me until the end, will come out victorious. Who does not practice loyalty to Me, is already defeated, will end in deepest abyss if not reconcile with Me.
Come little daughter, My little wheat flower, put your heart right next to Me and you will be forever fragrant with the scent that exudes holiness.
My Lord and my God, I am here to serve You, You called me, I'm just nothing, but I want to answer Thee. Lord forgive my sins and give me Peace Lord, make me according to Thy Will. I do not want to get away from You. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the words You said to me, I do not deserve Your Love, I know that I am weak, sinful, but You are infinite Goodness, sustain us all sins, all the time because You know everything of us and all You can give us.
I love Thee, adore Thee, I praise Thee, bless Thee, I glorify Thee, I give Thanks for Your inmense glory, in the Three Persons of the Trinity.
You are my life, I hope with confidence in Your mercy, to receive a day of salvation for my soul.
Daughter, now I will give a short message to be divulgated to the world.
From now on, all messages will be small because the time of many warnings already is ending. Who did not value will sweat blood to get to know what was told all this time that passed.
These last warnings are still to help those who want to decide for conversion.
Now little daughter, will be few through you, in a little more time I will give a signal to the world.
Happy are you who were able to serve Me with all the difficulties that you spent with all the criticism, the ridicule that made you fools. They will have a surprise and there will want to look for you very soon.
I will repay your effort with My Love, you done with goodwill.
Love is the greatest wealth I give to the world, but few of them thank Me with life, the majority forgets that I exist and that I am God.
I see so much ingratitude, so much indifference, contempt for Me that I will suspend this means of help, the messages.
Very soon I will silence the messengers, seers and all means of communication from Heaven to earth, until everyone bends the knee asking to Me My Mercy.
The world will have what it deserves. It wants to see itself to be punished. I do not punish anyone, I just love, but the man punishes himself because challenging Me causes its own ruin. Who challenges Me is punished.
So I'm sending extra teachings, this means that the world’s situation is the worst, most dangerous, because the man has no concept of what falls on the rebellion of a people defying their own God. I'm the One True God and beside Me there is no life.
The man only wants peace and declares war, and whoever wants peace does not mock of My Word, only obeys.
Who makes fun of Me, is in failure, it is already defeated.
Those who wish to live eternally, humble themselves, correct their mistakes and do not challenge Me, repent of their sins and reconcile with Me urgently.
He who does not convert is a failure, will not enter in the Safe Harbor that I gave, the Immaculate Heart of Mary, because I will take him away from My Love.
This will not enter into My sanctuary to praise Me.
My Lord and my God, I beg mercy for all mankind, grant us just a little more time to improve our hearts. Maybe someone else would humble, be converted and return to You.
I know that You are knowledgeable of all things, but You taught us that there is always hope for those who want salvation. If ye want to attend us we will be very happy.

Daughter, you can no longer do a lot of change, as the time ran out. Whoever does not approach Me for love, will have to get through tough times going forward, there are coming very heavy things.
I want those who listen to Me, pray for those who will scare with the surprise that the world will have.
My Lord Jesus, Son of the Virgin Mary, I do not know how many are those who will be surprised, perhaps all of us, only You know, so I beseech Thee, grant us Thy forgiveness.
You are the infinite Goodness, it is difficult for any man to correct his mistakes in a few days if the surprise comes in a few days or a little longer, but You Lord you can change the human mind in the blink of an eye. Help us Lord, help us. Lead us not into the fire of he
ll.
Come and Set free our souls from all sin.
You are everything to us.
Little daughter, who had true repentance, I will forgive him. But who deserve hell, to hell will go.
See daughter, I want that you tell to the world the vision that I give you.
My Lord and my God, I'm now seeing the vision of Thy Sacred Heart that is on Your Chest. It is surrounded by a flame of fire that burns and in the middle of Fire is a cross, a white sheet falling from its arms, it is stained with blood. Drops and more drops fall from it and are spreading on the floor. The earth began to shake, many tall buildings are falling, is a great city, very big. The quake was very strong, many people are dying crushed, the dust chokes everything. How awful! ...
Dust clouds are stronger than those of the U.S. attack My God is very sad! What is this place? You Lord, can you tell me where is it? And when this happens?
Little daughter, is necessary that everybody must be ready, I told you that this is a time of surprises, and it will come at any time during the day or night, anywhere, the earth is in danger.
You must only take care of your souls.
Now it is late, who did not come to Me for love, now will come through the pain.
Now transmit the second view.
My Lord and my God, I now see many sick people in Thy Sacred Heart. How are suffering! I see some people caring for others, the expression of them is a lot of pain, children are trembling too. I am very sorry for them. Lord, help them my God.
Little daughter, it would be worse if they were outside of My Sacred Heart, who is inside it will not be overlooked, but those who are outside, will have no consolation, will not have salvation.
Now see what I show you.
I can see now a very strong light, is beautiful and gives me much peace. Now it breaks all vision.
Daughter, very soon you will see this Light that I am and will no longer want to stay away from Me, This is My peace I give to you and who loves Me.
Now I ask that you to make a little prayer for the world.
Prayer
"I want everyone to be inside you, my Lord and my God, enlighten me, all that I ask is that you have mercy on us sinners and grant us your peace, goodness, wisdom, the understanding to understand the signs that you are giving us. Have mercy on Thy sinful people come and liberate us from the slavery of sin. Amen "
1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary and 1 Glory be.

Little daughter, you rejoice your God with your prayer. Now prophesy to Jerusalem, My Church, My people.
My Lord and my God Jesus Christ our King, I prophesy according to your Will. I confess that I'm afraid of the latter prophecies. I do not feel ready, organized to live the last moments on earth. Help me Jesus, help us all sinners.

The Prophecy:
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, remain stand and listens to what I reveal.
There are few words today and from now on. I gave you a long time and you played with My warnings.
I am your God, am the only true God and want to give you an eternal abode.
I told you everything you needed to know during all these long years of messages, warnings, signs. Now just wait for the time. Examine your conscience deeply and repent if you want My protection.
Now concludes the time of warning, now you only will have to decide between Heaven and Hell.
If you want heaven, get ready to wear the robe of purity and do not forget that I will purify you, will be in great pain. I'll wash you from all your mistakes and give you a new life, the holy life. You have still living in sin, but I will wash you, then you shall remember that in Heaven is the glorious robe waiting for you.
I await for your decision. I am your God and love youy with Eternal Love.
Come My love, come into the arms of your spouse we will descend from heaven, I, your King, and you, the New Jerusalem dressed in light, to live together Forever.

I am God, I am what I am, I am Peace.



Daughter now go and take to the world My Word and who appreciate the gifts received in Baptism will not fight any word revealed to the world, will prepare confident that My promise is a promise of truth, It happens, it is not misleading, it is real.
My Lord and my God, I thank you for giving me this mission. I hope that have fulfilled my duty to you, if have not, forgive me. Here still I am at your entire disposal if it is your will.
Little daughter, for a while I will not give messages to the world, but I will speak to you, and thou shalt serve My Mother for a short time.
Then thou shalt be waiting for the time that I will give you new orders.
Thank you my Lord and my God, I will be careful and I will continue to serve my mother until You come to give me new orders.

I bless you child, you were obedient in your duty and will continue to serve My Mother Mary in the special moments of emergency.
I bless you all with compassion. You will have to suffer much to be totally cleansed of all your sins.


I am God, I am what I am, I am Peace
I am the Savior of the world,
I am the King of the universe.