Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

December 25, 2013


Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ

 

December 25, 2013

 

Jesus called me inside my heart and I attended to Him with much joy.

Come to Me wheat flower, listen to My Voice, I am your God, I am who I am, here I am in this special day for all mankind. This is the day when you are reviving the moment when I born among you sinners, to give the Salvation.

The Father sent Me to take you to Him. I am the Way, the Truth and Life. He gave Me to you for you to have Eternal Life.

He sent the Son that is God too, to the sinners children, giving them My Blood I am giving life that is My Life, Life that I poured on the Cross upon all earth. My Blood is Life, My Word is Life, My Spirit is Life, all that comes out from Me to you is life.

Happy are those who live from this Life that is poured from Me.

Everybody who decides for Heaven is because lives from My Blood, has from My Life and loves Me as I love them.

You should decide, with this love I access inside your souls, your hearts and your spirits. This love is Me, this Love guarantee your future, your happiness for all eternity.

I am who defend you, for you I surrendered to the Death on the Cross where I poured My Blood, My Mercy Saving you.

For you I defeated the death, rose again giving you new Life, giving you the freedom of your own guilt.

But, now are few who are grateful to Me and listen to My Word, these thanks Me every day with their prayers. They think on Me, do what I say, do not forget Me because they opened their hearts to receive Me when I knock on their doors. These can rejoice since now, because I am in them and they are in Me.

Now they will change the way of thinking and will act according of what I teach. Of open hearts will see that tribulations are coming.

These are the most worrying Warnings for your lives and many do not want to listen. Those who do not listen in purpose run the danger to commit suicide with their own hands, for despair, fear to late repentance.

Today I am strengthening your hearts to endure the trials that you will have to win, but those who do not want to know what is being warned, is not because they feel strong, but because despise My Voice. These will have to go through greater sufferings to wake up and decide if want to believe in Me or not.

You all will see things that will leave you worried, thoughtful. If Resurrection exists or not, because you will see persons death near of you, within little time, this is why, you will be scared and weak in faith, everybody who survives.

Is necessary much strength and courage since now, is necessary to get converted to know how to ask Me this strength and this courage.

If the man humbles himself he knows that yet is weak and without courage, then he has the hope and asks.

Mainly the man has to have faith, hope and practice the good, having the hope he endures sufferings, does not despair, having faith, accepts the Will of the Father, the Son, and the Divine Holy Spirit, We are one God in Three different Persons.

Practicing the good the man becomes worthy of Our help.

If you doubt of My Word is because do not believe in Me.

Those who really believe in Me and listen what I speak, these keep in the heart. This was to sow inside your hearts that I came into the world, the sow the Word of love, of life.

The Father will sent Me again, visibly to everybody for second time to take you to Him that is waiting for you.

Stand up, be perseverant in your walking to Heaven, your time on earth was long, but all what you have passed and all what you have to go through from now on, is for your purification, the hour of freedom will fulfill soon, in this time that is coming, but is not too far.

Here I am all the day of December 25th for your memory does not end and you can recognize My Presence and My Voice when are in difficulties and to trust that I am your life, if I exist you will exist eternally too. I came to the world to give you this Life I have. But, who doubts, if does not repair this error, will not stay in Me, will be condemned to Hell.

Only will have eternal happiness those who remain in Me.

Prepare, look at Me now in the manger at any place that you are on the world, hearts to the High and see that I am among you, so you will receive My Grace, and everything you need, It contains all because contains My Mercy. My Mercy is the Holy Spirit that I poured from My Heart on the Cross, the Water that sanctifies those who believe in Me.

I want that the manger be inside your hearts that you are with My Father, the Divine Holy Spirit, Me, Saint Joseph, and My Holy Mother, Mary, the most suffering of all women because carried the weight of My Cross which contained the sins of the world, while I was still inside Her Womb.

This is why she endured alone, in silence, until I born.

Who loves My Mother, deserves reward and I will give it to everybody who loves Her while they live and will give it to everybody who loves Her in life now.

 

I am God, I am who I am, the Savior of the world,

I am Jesus Christ, I am the Peace everybody needs.

Come and I will give you the Eternal Happiness.

 

Little daughter, I bless you and bless you all.