Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

July 2, 2011

Message of Our Lady - Mary, full of grace
The advent of the New World - Words of Our Lady

TIME OF TRIUMPH OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY AND MASS CONVERSION

July 2, 2011 - Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary



Dear children, with love and affection I come to bless you in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.


United to the Holy Trinity, together we will get the real peace for the world.


My children, My little children, I feel a great joy to meet you gathered here in prayer with Me that I descended from Heaven to offer a refuge in times of great danger to the world. This refuge is My Immaculate Heart, the place where Jesus wants to meet everyone who wants Salvation.
In this home where gathered today to pray for the souls in Purgatory is a very blessed by God, My Son, who lives here has opened the doors to all who come with good will every month, but you must also pray elsewhere to sow the Grace that God has given to plant.


I am happy with you, you are a treasure that God gave Me to work with Me for the triumph of My Immaculate Heart.


Today we also honor the Sacred Heart of My Divine Son Jesus, even though yesterday was the day dedicated to Him today you offer Him your gratitude, He thanks you and I thank you also.
My dear children, you will continue always praying for the souls in Purgatory, this is a great charity, you may help in saving them and they will thank you always by praying for you. People who pray for the souls in Purgatory, soften their step there when leave this world.


My children, I am glad that most of you are opening your hearts to God, from what you understand that cannot waste time with useless things and spend more time with Him, so you must take better care of your souls.


The Holy Word of God reveals to you today about the love that comes from the Heart of Jesus and Mary, His Mother, to take you to Heaven.


My Divine Son provides all what you need for not to lose your salvation, in the midst of all is this Mother of Him, that He gave as your Mother at the foot of the Cross at the time of death.
You know how precious is the love of a mother who wants the good for her children, you know how children love their mother, they want her only for them, do not want to share her with anyone. But Jesus does not, He wanted to give everything to you, He felt joy to give His Mother to you. He knew one day you would understand that He is your brother and you are brothers of Him and sons of Him at the same time, because He is God. So He gave this shelter that is the Immaculate Heart, He knows everything that happens and what will happen. So He sent Me to help you, to protect you and bring grace of Heaven.


My children, I invite you to protect yourself under My Mantle and do not stay away from Me, because when I ask a Grace to Jesus, He listens to Me and today the whole world without exception need the grace of God, till the baby in the womb of his mother, needs protection.


The enemy attacks you, he wants to destroy you, which is the very devil, sows discord in the world, he is prepared for an unpleasant surprise to the world, but God knows all and tells you, increase your faith, because part of world will collapse. It will be a horrible thing, you do not know when, you must take refuge in this time to avoid hunger, thirst, not being contaminated by epidemics.


This is what I came to tell you for your conversion.


Those who seek Jesus Christ must imitate Him in everything, He shows you that you must fulfill your mission, be not afraid of the persecutors, but strive to do what needs to be done. What you need to do is to convert and to believe in God and trust Him.


I thank you for your participation in this battle.


Pray, pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Benedict the XVI, for all clergy, religious men and women, for all mankind.


Pray for the atheists and pagans, help them with your prayers.


Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, increase your good deeds and pray to strengthen and protect the Holy Father that will suffer much for the sanctification of the whole Church, which still has believers who are not fulfilling their duty for her.


I love you so much and cover you with My Mantle of Love,


During this month you will have only messages during prayer groups and on day 19. Then in August, you will have new orientation. God wants to give a rest to My daughter who needs a special preparation for the second semester. Prepare well, there will be a big change in the future. This change is for more reflection on the mission to be fulfilled in the most difficult hour.


Sunday July only your prayers, you will have no messages.


I ask all Brazilians to renew their baptismal promises and pray more, the time is near.
All people get ready, the great war is at hand.


Now I bless you in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.


Mary, the Immaculate Conception.


Thanks for answering the Call of God. I count on your presence. Thank you for calling Me your Mother, I am very happy to be your Heavenly Mother. Trust that I came from heaven to help you win the great battle against evil. Your Mother is in a hurry to receive you in My Arms and in My Immaculate Heart to protect you and to take you to Jesus when He comes and takes you to the Father.


You must reflect on today's Gospel: Luke 2.41-51