Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Message from Saint Gabriel

MESSAGE FROM THE SAINT GABRIEL ARCHANGEL

June 6, 2011 - Dream vision


I was very tired, on Wednesday, I slept soundly and had a vision, in this dream I write here.
While sleeping, there came an Angel of the Lord, the Archangel Gabriel and he was so nice young man, all gleaming, was there again. I was already accustomed to this beauty and I received him with great joy, I was happy to hear his voice calling me.
Suddenly I felt out of my bed to accompany him. I asked him:

My good friend, what do you want from me today and why you brought me up to this green field so beautiful?

He then replied:

- I have a message from Heaven, hurry up and reveal it because time is short.

I said, I'll do what I can, I am a sinner, our world is different from yours that is Heaven. You know the obstacles we have here, but if you help me with the Power that God gives you, I will try to do everything faster.

He replied:

- Do as you can, you do nothing alone. God leads you, enlightens you and gives you partners for your work to be accomplished in a day time.

I replied to him:

- My good friend, I am not worried because I know God loves me, will not let me in trouble, I'll get it, I have firm faith and hope that will win, even if there are stones in the paths of life, He helps me. I shall endeavor to do my part.

He tells me:

- Everything is okay, see how beautiful is the Paradise, this will comfort you in case that difficulties increase.

Then I said to him:

- It's wonderful to be here, but I dare not to say that I have secured my place here. My admiration is so great, but my sins are still barriers that are not easy to be redeemed. Blessed are the saints who already know that this amazing place is the new home for them.

I'm just a visitor, but I will deal with all the strengths that exist in me, to get here one day. Now I'm just a moribund visitor that is not sure to deserve it. I just appreciate what you show me.

He tells me then:

- You do not sin thinking that way and you can believe, if you persevere in your mission, one day you will live here.

I told him:

- I'm trying.

Then he showed me a scroll that was in his hand and opened it showing a message from God. He tells me:

- I bring the peace of heaven. Announce what you see.

Powers of nations will fall and the world will see war, famine and disease will increase.

God wants everyone to rely solely on the Power of Him and to be wary of the traps that the devil put at the feet of all of you sinners.

Remain in a state of grace, and you will see and know the traps and will flee from them.

Refuge in the Immaculate Heart of Mary and then everything will pass.

I am the one who serves the Almighty,
I am the Archangel Gabriel.


Right after he said I could continue to sleep, he brought me to my bed and after saying goodbye to me, went to Heaven with all the Light that shone in my direction.
I stared at him until all the Light finished.

How beautiful is the Angel of the Lord, the Archangel Gabriel.

I thank God for giving me the grace to receive the visit of the Angel who serves Him, Saint Gabriel. I ask to all who are reading this message to trust in God and be prepared because it will not be easy for us to deal with a time of world war as other nations already face. We cannot stop it but we can only pray, then we have to pray and ask God for the Gifts of the Divine Holy Spirit to overcome all the scourge of war.