Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

March 25, 2009
– Feast of Anunciation


Dear children, with much love and affection I come to bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Divine Holy Spirit.
United to the Holy Trininity, we will get the real Peace in the world.

My children, the Holy Church today commemorates the hour when God sent Saint Gabriel to announce Me that I would conceive and give birth a Child and that I should named Him Jesus. The Angel told Me that He would be great and would be called Son of the Almighty and God the Father would give the throne of his father David. He would reign for ever over all descendants of Jacob and His Kingdom would have not an end.

The Angel told me that the Child that I would have, would be by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Then, I told to God, Thy will be done.

My children, I gave My ‘Yes’ to God with much love and Jesus Christ was engendered in My Womb for the Salvation of all sinners. I passed through many problems, but inside of Me was the One who is God and He would not allow Me to suffer if I would not have force, for this He strengthen Me and I followed the Will of God Father.

On that day I felt that was difficul for Me to give that news to My family and to Joseph, to whom I was already engaged to marry. But God’s presence prepared all according to how it had to be. I was also informed about the pregnancy of My cousin Elizabeth and I went with her to help, I stayed with her three months until John the Baptist was born.

At that moment Gabriel the Angel visited Me, I understood that God wanted with his choice that I participate in the Salvation of the world.

Jesus is the Saviour, this was written before and all were waiting for Him.

Once it became clear that I not only was chosen to be the Mother of the Son of God, but also to be Mother of sinners. And it would not be correct if I do not love My sinners children, as I love Jesus Christ, if I do not help as Jesus helped during their sufferings, if I do not help to recover the lost time knowing that Father God wants a family by His side, if He so wished, He would not have created man and not given him a wife for the continuity of creation.

Today humanity is quitting to have children, men are giving up to have children, a child is a problem for them, is expenses and besides a child takes the liberty of parents.

My children, nothing of this is true, who provides the sustenance is God, He is who gives man health to work, courage, good will. You have the ways to get help, but there is no faith or hope. The world is causing his own ruin.

My children, say 'yes' to God, help save the world. Help to take care of this garden so beautiful that God planted in the earth, His children. But this garden is fallen, is drying, it is not producing healthy fruits. Sin needs to end, it is increasing too much.

Let Jesus born in your hearts, He is love. Your hearts are without love because they are closed.

My children, let’s seek each day to cultivate this love.

I am a Gardener of God. He sent Me here to take care of His garden. I am watering every day with the word of God that is the Source of Living Water. I am putting up the fallen branches, holding them with My hands and blowing on them My affection. I go to Heaven and come back bringing relief. I bring the Light of the Holy Spirit within Me, He made Me his dwell and filled Me with joy.

I am the Mother of the Saviour of the World I am the Mother of My sinner’s children, I love you in the same way that I love My Divine Son Jesus.
I have the sureness that will embrace you in Heaven and you will give Me a great joy of calling Me face to face Mother, even those who do not accept Me as Mother, but who will love Me much.

Convert My children,
the day is near, if you could see what is so near of your waiting, the Paradise, you will give to God your yes more urgent. You can not see because are sinners yet, the sin leaves the man spiritually blind. You only can be happy when are cured of spiritual blindness.

It is coming a terrible happening for the World, on that day it will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, because the world is far from God. Only after that happening the man will want to take seriously the conversion.

This is what I come to reveal today in this message of conversion.

Convert, convert, prayer, comunión, hope and charity. All should listen this appeal and help Me to fight against Satan and his kingdom.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, for all the religious men and women, for all humanity. Pray for the atheists and pagans, do not weaken this help. God wants that you help each other.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, love the Church with all the forces of your hearts, love overcomes, the love is the greatest weapon against evil. Any persecution will passes, all deceit and only then will remains the reality.

The Love of God
maintains standing what He wantsthat persevere.

Nothing can defeat the plans of God. The Holy Father
is guided by the Holy Spirit, he will take up his cross to the end and the Church of Jesus Christ will not be destroyed, she will prevail forever.

I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love.

I ask all Brazilians that have Me as a Mother
and Mediatrix of all Graces, to remain strong in prayer to look for those who are still far away.

Brazil needs to increase
the faith to know overcome what is about to happen here, only God can help you.

Now I bless you in the name
of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,


Mary, the Immaculate Conception.