Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

June 20, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

June 20, 2009 – Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary



Dear children, with much love and affection I come to bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

United to the Holy Trinity, together we will get the real peace for the world.

My dear children, I feel great joy in finding you gathered in prayer to attract peace to the hearts and to the world.

I thank you for each day that you have good will to be with Me. I have told you many times that on the day of the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart, you shall triumph with Me.

Today is very beautiful, the Holy Word of God reveals to you the day dedicated to My Immaculate Heart, and I am happy with so many honors, and this is a moment in which My Immaculate Heart will triumph, because will overthrow the forces of hell that are taking children to the very path of error.

God called Me to serve Him and I attended, I am His Servant, one who agreed to be the Mother of the Son of God, My Divine Son Jesus Christ.

And when I accepted My mission, I felt in My heart that I would have to give Myself entirely to Him, accepting with joy of the Mother of the One who would save the world with much suffering.

My Immaculate Heart has been illuminated in this moment to be the temple, the abode of the Holy Spirit, and I trusted God and accepted.

I followed the footsteps of My Divine Son, all His suffering, I also suffered, but felt He was strong and would win because He was sent by our God, our Father, to liberate man from all the evil that reached the sin.

My Immaculate Heart guarded and guard eternally the Word of God, He did great things for Me, gave Me a heart triumphant over sin.

Before Him I gave Myself with joy, in Him is My life and so when I received you as children, felt great joy because God would give Me strength to help you even knowing it was all humanity, I trusted and agreed to be your Mother because I have inside My Immaculate Heart that you will win and one day we could live face to face in heaven with God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

I have all hope that I am here on earth in this end of time calling and teaching My children to be converted and turn their hearts to God.

I am the Mother of the Church, you are the Church of My Divine Son Jesus Christ and He sent Me to you to teach to ye the Church Triumphant.

Triumphant is all who persevere in obedience to the Commandments, you one day will understand that obedience is the best and you will obey.

God has enriched My heart when made ME the Mother of the Church, Temple, His dwelling place. So I invite you to further improve your hearts that your triumph over evil to happen too.

I am happy because I have inside Me the hope and I give you that hope when you trust that I am your Mediatrix. I go before God and ask Him to grant you the grace that you need.

The Grace of God is a seed that He gives Me to sow in your heart and every day you should water it to grow and produce it in you the salvation. The seed is faith, it is tiny, depending on the love that grows in you, that faith grows, progresses and you may understand how much is good to see you grow into the love of God.

A person who does not cultivate faith, does not develop, you can even dry out and be burned on the last day when Jesus will come to judge the hearts.

Faith is Light My children, you must not blow out this Light.

The world is in deep darkness, it does not see goodness in God, does not value the things He created, does not preserve the nature, destroys every day what it received from God, the grace, to build bases that are the ruin to all.

Awake My children, take care of your faith because without it you will not win the difficulties of every day.

This is what I come to warn you, at the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph and you shall triumph with Me.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the clergy, the religious men and women, for all the mankind.

Pray for the atheists and pagans, be persistent, you are winning.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, all I ask you today is that you be the true Church, feed you with the love of God.

Pray for the protection of the Holy Father the Pope, he needs a lot of help from heaven and all Christians.

I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love.

Prepare, prepare, much suffering will come to the world.

I thank you so much for your presence, remember that the Holy Spirit will come very soon, be increasingly a temple ready to receive Him.

Thank you for the honor of Today.

My children who live in this home, I thank you for create here, this prayer group with whom I am glad. If more places were available, more people would be praying.

Prayer works miracles in families, streets, cities, countries and worldwide.

I take to God your requests and I offer My Immaculate Heart as a refuge in this time when the earth will shake in several places.

Now I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,


Mary, the Immaculate Conception.


Vision:

Our Lady
showed me a heart full of light, like a diamond in the sun, from It rays of Light came upon us.