Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

June 23, 2009

Message of the Divine Holy Spirit

June 23, 2009


The Light of God covered me and I heard His Voice. He told me:

Dear daughter, listen to the voice of thy God I am. Come, I call you to serve Me and bring to the world what it needs to do to get the Eternity.

Daughter, the hour when I will come upon the world is now approaching.

Blessed are those who repair their mistakes before this day to come.

I love you, do not be afraid to answer the Voice that calls you. This is My Voice.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, enlighten us, Lord I'm here before you, ready to serve You, even a sinner, I know I am nothing, but tell me Your Will and give me strength and wisdom this time much more. Touch in me, if You do not touch me, nothing I can. I hope to Your Divine Grace, I surrender to You. I am your slave, I am your prisoner, because I know that You love me.

I love You my Lord, I adore Thee, I praise Thee, bless Thee, I glorify Thee, Thou give thanks for Your immense glory in the Three Persons of the Trinity.

I am who I am, I am God, I am the Light of the world and come down upon you to give you knowledge of the truth, to comfort and instruct you about the evil that you did when you sinned. The harm to yourselves, to your country and the world. Now you are to grow in love, obeying the Divine Laws being faithful and making you pure as I want every human being.

You must feed spiritually only from reality, do not cleave to the illusions, for not to lose My Light and end up in darkness.

Because of the illusion, you have not reached perfection.

My Lord and my God, Holy Spirit, descend in us Thy Flame of Love, burn our sins with the Burning Flame of Your Love.

Daughter, for that I give you first the clarity, spiritual insight in order to see your errors, repent of them and know to ask for forgiveness.

My Lord and my God, Light of the world, enlighten us. You are the Light that penetrates the heart of man, are the water that comes from heaven for us sinners. You are the source of all virtues. You are the Grace that makes us brothers of Jesus Christ our King and our Lord. You are what purifies our hearts, our lives and perfumes sanctifying us to Eternal Life.

Little daugther, when I touched your heart, I gave you My Love for completing your mission until the end of your time on earth. You have still something to do, as you have done so far, and be aware just in time to happen. Be careful, do not worry if people are on your side. I Myself will give you strength and you shall perform your mission until the end.

Yes my Lord, Light of the world, enlighten us. You know that I'm with health problems, I'm slow, I'm not well, but your strength You know how to take care of me. If you wish to strengthen each one of us.

Also Lord, I ask for those who ask me for help with prayer, all implore, help them, help them, bless each and grant us all Your Light, comfort, acceptance of your Will.


Little daughter, I want to hear your prayer for all the humanity.

My Lord and my God, Divine Light enlighten us. I do Thy will.

Prayer:

"Holy Spirit, for all of us sinners, I come before Thee to beseech Thy forgiveness, Thy Divine Mercy, Thy goodness.

Give us strength, wisdom, understanding, science, compassion, advice and fear of You. May each of us learn to respect your life and learn to exalt Thy power upon us.
Make Divine Light that we together have the strength to form a wall of love to protect us from all dangers that threaten us every day of our life yet on earth.
Come Holy Spirit, make us pure in heart, that You are the Divine Fire that warms our hearts, let us not falter now in this final part of our journey.

Oh Holy Spirit that fruitful in us the will of God, make us poor like Him, enlighten our intellect to know the value of our existence and adore You, love You, for You alone, our God, are worthy of worship, to be loved and glorified because Your Strength is above all.

Come to our aid, clear our life, sanctify us, let us not to lose the union with You.

Give us faith, hope and charity, inspire in us the flame of Your Love. Amen "


Little daugther, you did a good prayer, trust that I will give everyone who believes in Me, My assistance, I do not leave you alone, because I am God and I give you the knowledge of what is good for you. Stay in a state of Grace and united with Me and I always make you happy, wise and ever more, I will cleanse you to holiness. So you will arrive to Paradise in Heaven.

Thank you my Lord and my God, enlighten us always, deliver us from the punishment of darkness that threaten us and confuse us.

I am the light that never goes out, I am Eternal Light. Come all to Me and I will make you glorious temples, where you shall have joy of living forever.

Daughter, now prophesy to Jerusalem My Church, My people.

Yes my Lord and my God, to Thee all honor and glory for all eternity. I am here to serve You.
If you want that I prophesy, it will be, but ask You, My God, we are poor sinners, do not punish us, but comfort us because we deserve the hell for having offended Thee by all our lives, I implore You Lord our God, be not angry with us, forgive us, grant us a safe place while we are in the dock, we have sinned against You, against our brethren, against our country, against nature, against everything that God does not want us to sin.


You are the Justice, Peace, You are everything You are the Sun that illuminates eternity, give us a smoother prophecy.

Little daughter, I know how to retrieve the sinner, therefore, be confident and wait on My decision. Daughter Prophesy, prophesy.

My Lord and my God, Thy will be done, I prophesy.

Prophecy:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, your God calls you, stands up and listens to Him. Is closing the time for your decision, then I'll get you, wherever you are I'll see you. You’ll still receive one more prophecy at this time and then you will be surprised at any time.

I'll confirm everything that I sent for you to recognize My authority over you.

You will obey Me long before you expect it.

Jerusalem, My Church, My people, the time that I will clean up approaches. Clean your heart and wash yourself, put on clean clothes, go out of the mud, come to Me, I will wash you up with Water of Fountain and you will no longer have sexual relations in the mud with the smell of hell.
I am your God, I will give you the knowledge of truth.

See Jerusalem, thou shalt be corrected three times.

The first, the consequence of your personal sins,

The second, the consequence of your sin against your country,

The third, the consequence of your sin against the world, when you wished you behave as idolatrous, pagan and atheist, doubting My existence, of My power.

You know the weight of your sins, you will be judged.

Every nation will be weighed and judged and will have its judgment. Finally the world will be judged and will have its judgment. The punishment will be total darkness caused by the result of lack of respect to Me thou Jerusalem church because I wanted a temple, but you disowned Me three times. But, as I always loved you and love you with Eternal Love. I will heal you, heal your arrogance and give you one last chance to reconcile with Me.

The punishment will be the most terrible darkness.

Jerusalem get ready, come back to Me and be happy.

Come Jerusalem, I'm still giving you time.

I'll wash your mud and give you the glorious robe and with it you will be ready for our wedding.


I am God, I am what I am, I am the Light of the world.


Daughter, now go and tell the world that in a little more time I no longer will be speaking to the world through you.

All who survived the great disaster will have to overcome darkness.

It was to help you that My Spouse, the Most Pure Virgin Mary, came to stay with you and is still helping you in preparation. I make Myself present in Her to instruct you through Her, but you have not understood that the time of Grace is now. What remains is you to be present before Me, as you are now, there is no longer time.

I want you all consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, The One I choose to be My Wife and be the Mother of Jesus Christ, your Savior, and to be your Mother, your Mediatrix, your Queen. You should honor Her, venerate Her and listen to Her.

Thank you Holy Spirit for giving us to know what we have to do before the punishment. Thy will Be done.

Before your Royalty, only I bow and surrender my life, my soul, my heart, everything I do, all I am, all that hope in Thee.

I present to You our gratitude for everything and for the very dear Heavenly Mother that You gave us, to Her all our love, our affection, our dearness, our gratitude.

Daughter, be in My Peace, the Peace I give you, also I give the world, it does not know to give thanks, it will learn, will recognize that I am God and it will whorship Me, love Me for all eternity.


I am the Light of the world
I am God, I am what I am
I am the Holy Spirit.