Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

October 20, 2011

Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ

October 20, 2011 (dream vision)


I heard a voice that woke me up, I saw a hand that gave me a sheet of paper that was written in tiny yellow flowers, I started reading and felt so wonderful that I thought it could only be from God.

It was this message which I thanked smiling and then I saw nothing more. It was written:

"Daughter, open your eyes and see the day, see the light of the day, the birds flying at heights, the nature, the flowers and recognize the Hand of God in everything, and remember, I AM.

I AM the Source of justice, love and peace.

I own this flower garden where I also was born to save all those who were born here.

I AM your partner in every moment of your life. I was born and died for you and for all. You live through Me and I live for you.

I AM the Fountain of Living Water that is poured over everything that exists.

If I were not Water of this Fountain, you would not be a flower. I love you, purify you, one day you will be holy if you serve Me with love and strength in your faith. But if you'd stop Loving Me, you will die and are going to dry, for My Water will not fall upon you. What matters is to persevere in your love for Me until the last moment of your passage on earth. When you leave it (the earth), you will wake up in My Arms and then you will be the same flower that I planted on earth, but I will plant you on the new ground, the Celestial Paradise. "

Then I saw nothing more, I remembered everything and wrote. I thanked God and then understood why He calls me wheat flower. As we live we are a maximum wheat flower. When we overcome in this world, we will be the wheat, because we will be definitely in Him and then we will be food, He is wheat because is in the Consecrated Host. Wheat is food, but is Sacred Food, it is food that gives life to us all. United to Him we live in Him, live by Him and when He gives us new life, we will be in Him forever.

This is why Our Lady tells us to strive to be wheat in this soil, never cease to be. Only God can give us knowledge of our existence.