Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Words of Darly Chagas

The message of my birthday was only a dialogue, not written.

Our Lady just wished me Peace and asked me to persevere in my commitment to God. She asked me to be patient with my sufferings, persecutions and said it is close to the end Her messages to the world and that my life will change for the better very soon.

She blessed me and gave me a grace, to transmit the peace to others.