Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

December 25, 2012



Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ 
December 25, 2012


            Jesus called me within my heart and I attended with the great joy. He told me:

            Come to Me wheat flower, look at the star that shone on that day, in the immensity of the sky, heralding the Birth of your Savior who am I, your God, your Savior.

            I am the Son of the Father, I am the True God, I am the True Man. I came from the Father and born of man, to give joy and Peace. I am Joy for many, and others do not get this Joy because they lost the worthiness of It.

            I am the child who came, the Little Jesus who came to conquer death by giving for you, the redeemed, My Life.

            I did not find shelter, I was born in the middle of dried grass, but I had the love of My Blessed Mother Mary and the love of My Holy Father chosen by God to take care of Me, I am the poorer King that exists and in the manger, I opened My Arms for the first time to bless the world. I came to get it out of the mud and take it to the crystal clear waters of the Fountain of Eternal Life.

            The world steeped in mud cannot receive Me, cannot go out alone, so My Father sent Me to help it. I am Salvation.

            I'm the King who reigns with true Justice because I have within Me the purest Love.

            Look for Me in the midst of these grasses in the manger represented by a tiny image blessed by Heaven. It transmits you My grace for your improvement.

            See how little I am and admire My little eyes, which leads you to think that I live in a wet manger, cold, waiting for your affection, to celebrate with Me the victory that I will give you in the other time when I died on that Cross for your sins.

            Today you are celebrating My Birth, ye are happy, new clothes, gifts, plenty of food, because so I that I allowed you to come before Me. But your hearts are still sick, closed, so I was born in the middle of the grasses, from that time up to today they are closed because while ye sinners, ye have no power to keep them open to Me. You are afraid of being faithful and miss opportunities to do just what you think it is good for you. You do not know anything because I only know what is really good for you.

            But, I am the God who forgives and My Forgiveness heals all your mistakes, but everyone has to ask Me for forgiveness, I do not force anyone to ask it, but I teach that forgiveness is liberation from guilt. Who do not want to be released, loses the Salvation.

            No man can be free without forgiveness, that is why I call you, come all before Me, acknowledge that you are sinners and come asking forgiveness of your sins to Me, if you desire happiness I will fill you with My Grace, My Love, My Forgiveness.

            I am the Love that saves that feeds, I'm all good that the universe needs. My Throne on earth was of grass, poor, without your presence before Me. But My Throne in Heaven is warm, has the presence of My Father, My Mother, My Saints, Angels, where are waiting for you to give you the full Happiness.

            Hasten to straighten your steps, now the time is coming when the earth will pass and you will know the Kingdom of Love.

I Am the Child Jesus.

I was born among you to free you from the bondage of sin.

I am God, I am what I am.

I am Jesus Christ the Savior of the world.

            My Lord and my God, Little child King of the universe, a King that is able to get us out of the mud and water, wash us with the Holy Spirit to give us Heaven, we thank Thee, we ask Thee forgiveness of our sins.

            You have been able to die on the Cross to free us from eternal death, Hell, give us strength to repent every day over our sins and ask Thee everyday forgiveness of our sins.

            I love Thee, adore Thee, I praise Thee, I bless Thee, I glorify Thee, to Thee I give thanks for Thy great glory in the Three Persons of the Holy Trinity.

            To you Lord is all honor and glory forever.

            Daughter, now go and transmits the message today to the world.

            Do not be afraid of anything, and do My Will, you will be blessed in Heaven.

            Now bless you and bless you all with Eternal Love.

I am God, I am what I am,

I am Jesus Christ the Savior of the world.

I am Peace.