Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

December 27, 2012



Message of the Divine Holy Spirit
December 27, 2012




            
The Light of God came upon me and I heard His voice. He told me:

            Daughter, come and listen to My Voice, I am your God, I am the Holy Spirit, the Light of the world.

            
Thou art Mine, come, I want to make of you a ray of My Light so you can take the world what he does not want to know. I am a greater Power, when the man does not want to know, I do not force him, but show him what is the best, is to know and not for him presume to be wise when does not have the wisdom that comes from Heaven.

            I am the Light that illuminates the entire universe, so no one gets out of My Light, so I see what is good in man and what is not good. I want your goodwill to participate in the betterment of the world, calling it to the conversion.

            
All the time I gave to man to improve, he did not appreciate it, pollutes the earth and the heart, now he wants the world to be clean, but did not worry to clean the heart.

            
He spent all the time he had sinning, loved the mistake more than life, even knowing he was hurting himself.

            
Now I am who goes to clean the earth, I will banish all dirt, both on the ground and in the heart.

            
The man idolized sin, drew My anger and now will see what provoked for their disobedience, mass death for all nations.

            
Daughter, thou said to Me your 'yes' and I accepted. I know your difficulties to fulfill your mission, but I see your effort and your trust in Me. If each one take good care of the heart, the world would be better. The evil that is in the world is in the hearts, disobedience to Me.

            Few know Me because few are humble enough to want to know Me, it is the poor who know Me, because did not accumulate evil in his heart. Knew of how to live the life received from Me, accepted and did not lament.

            
I am Wealth that does not diminish nor end, is enough to be full of My Light to accept to live as I want everyone to live. Live from the Love I give you, It gives you everything.

            
Daughter, prophesy among all peoples of the time now. It is already running out, who did not value, will regret it, will scream for help, everywhere there will be cries and lamentations. Do not stay without doing anything, waiting that all happen to have faith. Who has not prayed start soon, who is praying, continue, and who does not yet prayed in no time, start now, who stopped to pray, start again, only then you will be comforted in your grief.

            
This time will start, the beginning of a difficult year, more than others, is for man to know Me better, remember that I exist and obey Me first.

            
Do not be dismayed because no time on earth is only suffering, they are also full of joy. When pain passes, it comes the joy, it is only that this time of suffering that begins now is with more intensity, is to straighten all peoples. Man must stop defying the Power of Heaven, this Power is the Father, the Son and Me that I am the Holy Spirit. This Power is above all authority on earth. No King, no government land, worldwide organization has a power that can come close to Him, with comparison. Who is not submitted to this Power falls and raises no more. It's the Power of Love, Truth, Light, true Justice. There is no gold nor silver, nor no wealth on earth which can enticement, corrupt this Power, so I warn the world, this Power will correct what is wrong, straighten, purify and sanctify what deserves it. I'll start to lighten the human mind more intensely to understand that she is only creature, will never have more power than Heaven.

            
Human power acts for evil, bombs, cruelty, oppression, force what it should not be forced, because they only want to be the boss. It is a power without light, without obedience to Me that I am God.

            
The Power of Heaven does not force anyone to obey It, but gives Light, Wisdom, all the Gifts for each man to understand that He is the one that prevails throughout eternity.

            
The earth is only interested for the Deadly Sins. They are on time to lose their strength, they shall fall. There are no winners, they will be burned with the Fire that purifies, this Fire comes out of Me to light the human heart to the love Me faithfully.

            
I am God, I will show the world that it is time to bend the knee and recognize Me. So it will have true life in Me, will not hesitate more, will have the sweet guarantee that I love him with Eternal Love.

            
My Lord and my God, the Holy Spirit, Light that never goes out. You called me, I am here to do Your Will. Lord I'm nothing without Thy forgiveness, forgive me, forgive us all sinners of the world.

            I'll try to improve on my mission, help me.

            I love Thee, adore Thee, I praise Thee, I bless Thee, I glorify Thee, Thee I surrender Thanks for Thy immense Glory in the Three Persons of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

            Daughter, go ahead and send this little message to the world, tell everyone that the time has come now that a year will begin, it's time to ask for more light and do good, goodness, mercy, forgive each other and love more like you still do not love, love truly without falsehood.

            
For you daughter, My Blessing.

            
Now I bless you all with Eternal Love.


I am God, I am what I am,

I am the Holy Spirit,

I am the Light of the world.