Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

January 7, 2009 – first Saturday


Dear children, with much love and affection I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

United to the Trinity, together we will get the real peace in the world.

My children, My little children, the Holy Word of God reveals you today about the moment that Jesus Christ, seeing the weariness of people that followed Him and they were hungry, Jesus ordered His disciples to bring Him something to feed them . They brought Him two fish and 5 loaves, with which Jesus performed the great miracle multiplying them and satisfying the hunger of all and yet there was lots of food.

My children, I feel great joy to find you here together in prayer to console Jesus Christ who is very concerned about the salvation of your souls.

You know that this meeting is held by the Grace of God every month on the first Saturday, for you to make prayers united to Heaven, to release the souls in Purgatory who are going today, remembering the Holy Gospel, Jesus offers to all of you, sacrifices, penance, fasting and prayer, for this day Jesus also may take before God and Father your efforts to multiply all this as He multiplied the fish and bread and feed the souls who are eager to finish their time in Purgatory and enter the Heaven.

Receive from God the Father Jesus Christ His only begotten Son, His True Son, He listens your requests.

It is coming the time to enter the heaven and souls of Purgatory are pleased because on God put their hopes and He, seeing in you that are alive He is concerned with your brothers, He can anticipate this release. So My children, now renew My request to you, always remember the souls in Purgatory and help them praying more for their release, offers the Holy Eucharist, the Holy Mass for them and they pray for you long before you pray for them. They do not want that you falling, they know that there is very sad and they wish each one who is still in the earth, can go straight to Heaven. They are compassionate souls, but are there to alleviate the debt that carried with them, because they left the care of their soul for the last minute. The souls pray day by day for the conversion of all and to renounce sin.

So now that you are valuing the life on earth you must fight against sin in order for you to not stop first in Purgatory. You shall pray, pray, pray and thank with prayers to the souls in Purgatory, because there they are praying for you.

People do not know the value of prayer, do not pray, do not think the day after death, how they can be and are not concerned with watching their souls.

People who do not pay attention on My visit to the world, do not come close neither for curiosity or are absent at all and do not realize, if the Mother of God came to spend some time in the world, it is because something is about to happen.

In truth My children, I am here for everyone, whoever they are, I came to rescue My children, they do not know Me yet, but they will know, because one thing I can say here now, the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart is close as I said to My daughter Lucia, in Fatima, in the presence of Jacinta and Francisco, in the end My Immaculate Heart will triumph.

My Triumph will be joy for My children, because My Triumph is over all evil that is in the world. When I triumph My children will triumph with Me. The greatest joy of a Mother is to see the happiness in Her children and is this happiness that will fill My heart, to know that the devil will no longer have any power to make My children suffer.

The suffering caused by sin is very sad and thanks to God the Father, there will be a very beautiful change in the world as soon passes all suffering. God created you for love, not for hatred, for everything that is ruin in the world, and you will triumph every battle if recognize the existence of God.

My children, today I also want to warn you, I recommend more attention because the nature is angry, is returning to the world all the attacks made to it.

Many terrible things are happening and I came from Heaven to warn that all seek refuge in this time because will be very strong the movement of nature, be ready to leave this earth world at any time, Trust that God expects you and who values the intelligence that has, take refuge in My Immaculate Heart.

Dear children know that the spiritual life is more important, who lives in the hands of God have protection for their soul and body.

Put in your hands more often the Holy Rosary, Miraculous Medal and the now miraculous Towel to strengthen you. Lit your candles during the storms, pray always to the Service of your Blessed Mother that I am and trust that I am not leaving you alone. Courage, courage, courage. Do not let at any time the discouragement to reach you.

The Towel has surprises for you, depends on your faith.
This is what I reveal you today in this message of warning. Convert and seek shelter in My Immaculate Heart.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, the religious men and women, for all the humanity.
Pray for the atheists and pagans; help them to reach the grace of God by praying the same way you pray for souls in Purgatory. Your prayers are powerful because you are under the power of God. I prepared you for great things, behold, now it’s time.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, the time of great battle came, the war is the persecution of the enemy against the children of God, unite in prayers and help the Holy Father. The Church of Christ will prevail forever.

I love you very much, cover you with My Mantle of Love, especially you Brazilian I recommend much prayer. Brazil is in great danger, you can not stop what is coming, but can ease your suffering praying.

I appreciate the presence of all, to each one I pour Graces and you will take with you My Love, My help in your daily walk. You will see signs of My presence in your lives. Rosary in hand, in the neck, in the pocket, but never without it. This is a weapon that protects you.
Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,


Mary, the Immaculate Conception.