Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
The Birth of the New World - Words of Our Lady
THE TIME OF TRIBULATION – TRUST IN THE DIVINE JUSTICE

January 19, 2009


This beautiful morning the Lord comes to feed you with His Holy Word, for you to have eternal life.
It is My great joy still being with you, to bring the message of God.
The Word of God is Salvation and It warns you in order to not lose your salvation.
Today God asks his children to listen more carefully what he is talking to them.

You must be careful My children,
because we are reaching the end of this journey of learning and is coming the time to put into practice what you have learned.

The Word of God is Life,
is reality and everything you need to plant in your hearts this Word, to survive at all events that the world will live in this ending time of sin.

We in Heaven are helping you in this preparation, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, I, the angels and the Saints. The Heaven is clarifying everything that you have not the condition to know children.

The things that are within the Mysteries of God, only He can reveals them and today the Lord reveals that it is time to end the entire human rebellion, it's time to put order to all sin and all need to know this.

God is revealing to humanity
that it's time to leave this imperfection and grow in purity, in holiness. You shall renounce the things of the world and fight for reality. Convert, convert. This is the thing most needed for all of you.

Convert before it is too late.

Dear and beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, which enlightens you for always leading you with His Light.
I am the Servant of the Lord, Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Immaculate Conception of Mary. I am the Messenger of God and in the message for you today He thanks the time of prayer and warn you:

"Come to Me all who wish to live forever within My heart. Here I will give consolation for everything you suffered as I proved you in faith if you are able to recognize that I am your Creator.

I am what I am, I am God, but you are still hesitating, are not demonstrating to Me with your life that believe that I am God.

I am who will put you above any disaster, but first you have to leave all proud out and for that, I will blow on the world My Strength and will shake the earth. When this happens, all will call for Me.

You will be surprised to agree with the indifference in you. You are sleeping in this indifference in a sleep so profound that you are not able to force to agree and acknowledge that there is a God that I am the True God. I am the True God and I will destroy and throw into the precipice all false gods, the gods that you invented.

I am the God of Life, the true Light.
You did not want to recognize Me, but My mercy is eternal, I will purify you, and you will bend the knees to worship Me.
I warn you, prepare, I will shake your world, but I offer My hands for you to be firm in them, so you will survive.
I am your God and love you with eternal love. "

Dear children, let us reflect together the Words from God our Eternal Father, the Almighty, and try to understand that it's time to wake up, to start a new day, the day that you are going to open your hearts to Him who has everything to give you. He has absolute Power, can give you survival.

You are seeing wars and more wars, diseases, hunger and Jesus Christ said that all these things would happen, earthquakes, tsunamis, as well as destruction and false peace.
Treaty of peace are always signed and are not always taken seriously.

You are seeing now, this is false, in a short time you will see everything starting again.
As for the promises of men who govern the country, you will be deceived, very deceived. What you all need to do now is surrender in the hands of God.

Many sad things will happen to you, but God will send the Holy Spirit to give you the knowledge of this change so big that you have to pass.

When secrets are revealed, you that stopped your doings to hear your Celestial Mother, will say within your hearts: "Thank God, He had compassion on us, and we agree."

Now we have to stay awake.

My children, everything revealed is still very little, but God himself will manifest.
The world will know that God does not fool anyone. He comes, He comes, He comes and you will know.

Praise the Lord the
whole earth, He is the True God, the Almighty, He will look for His children and He knows what each child has to pass to open the eyes and see His existence.

My children, prepare, you will pass very difficult times, a very strong depression will lead you to believe that God does not exist and that if He existed, would not let that happen, things that are happening.

But those who are with Me, will not fall, will understand that God knows what he does and knows how to make the children return to Him.

You need to believe that sin leads man to death, but there is the forgiveness of God that gives eternal life to those who acknowledge that God is missing in their lives and try to reconcile with Him. You will die some day because of sin, but will raise by the forgiveness of God for your sins.
God is the only one who can give you eternal life and He will give it to those who deserve it, after the Resurrection.

In Jesus Christ you will live for all eternity.
That is what I warn you now in this message for conversion.
Convert, it is time of convertion.
My children pray, God warns you, pray, pray.

And now I ask the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist with devotion to God.
Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, the religious men and women, for all the humanity.

Pray for the atheists and pagans, they need God, need to agree before they reach the end of every opportunity to return to God without suffering.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, unite in your prayer, Sacrifice everything that you can, do penance, do fasting all who can to be strengthened. Do not be indifferent. God can do everything alone, but He wants everyone to make a part to have more joy in knowing that you are able to fight against evil.

You are the Church of Jesus Christ, stand strong, united to Him until the end of your suffering.
I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love, especially
you Brazilians, you are at the gates of a great suffering, will be very difficult for everyone.

Now I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,

Mary, the Immaculate Conception

Thanks for correspond to the Called of God, He calls because you are asleep and are not realizing the threat. Seek refuge, seek refuge.

Now I offer you My Immaculate Heart as a refuge in time of punishment that is close to the sin. A great reward is coming, take care of your souls.

With all love and affection of mother wish you peace and take your requests to God.
The Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever. The Peace Amen.

Peace! Peace! Peace! Amen! Amen! Amen!
Blessed be God. Blessed be His Holy Name.